DaddySkins In A Nutshell
DaddySkins is a digital CSGO skin betting and case opening platform that went life in 2017. It is among the punters’ preferred websites as it offers a high win rate, great new features, reliable support, and many daily promotions. Case openings are not all they do, as they also offer customers a variety of games like Arenas and Jackpot.
Top CS:GO Betting Sites
100% Bonus up to €200
€100 First deposit bonus
100% Bonus up to €150
DaddySkins was also one of the first to introduce the Provably Fair betting system, regularly improved, which ensures the transparency and fairness of all games. Moreover, they constantly update their service in order to provide the best betting experience possible.
They have many payment methods available and their customer support service, even though it doesn’t include a live chat 24/7, is always reliable.
|Bonuses and promotions||4|
|Deposit and withdrawal options||4|
|Overall||4.2 / 5|
Bonuses, Referral Codes, And Promotions
After you register on the website, DaddySkins promo codes are a great way to get bonuses, cases, and coins. Entering a DaddySkins code earns users a 5% deposit bonus, which will be credited to their account once the deposit transaction has been completed.
Best Skin Gambling Sites
What’s more, to show appreciation for the customers’ loyalty, whenever a user deposits at least $3, he is automatically allowed to open a free case. There are 5 levels the users may get on depending on the amount and frequency of their deposits, and open the corresponding daily cases. Each level has several sub-levels. If not depositing, the user downgrades by 1 sub-level daily until he resumes depositing.
Aside from providing these bonuses, DaddySkins organizes regular betting giveaways dedicated to all customers. You should check their social media, such as Twitter and Facebook, as all the information about these events is given there.
DaddySkins has a lot of unique features and casino games and constantly works hard to provide a fun and entertaining experience. We list some of these features below.
- Arenas. It’s a variation of the traditional case opening experience but in a PvP (player versus player) mode. An arena is a set of cases you want to open jointly with other players. You can create it yourself, and, once done, it will be visible to other users who can join and start the game. Arenas can be public or private, to specifically play with your friends.
All users see cases being opened following the order defined in the arena. The one who gets the most expensive skins out of the entire game gets all other skins from the rest of the users.
- Exchange. If users are winning items you don’t want to keep, then DaddySkins gives them the possibility to exchange one or multiple items for those they do want. The website assures that their system provides the ability to use the balance to cover the difference in price if any.
- Upgrade. This feature allows users to get, with a bit of luck, a more expensive item instead of the one they put. If the user wins, they get the item they picked from the system inventory. In the case of a loss, they lose the item they put from their own inventory.
- Jackpot. Currently, DaddySkins has a Jackpot program with roll number 77777. Boxes with a Jackpot icon will participate in the Jackpot drawings, which take place both during regular Case Opening and Arena battles. There are 3 types of Jackpot drawings–small, medium, and large. When a user gets roll number 77777, they win the corresponding Jackpot. Any person who deposited at least once is eligible to participate in the program.
Apart from these, there are also some features like a leaderboard with the name of those users who had the best bet winnings over a certain period of time, a Gift Card section where you can buy certain amounts of money and gift them to your friends, and more. They constantly add new features and pay attention to their customer’s feedback.
At the DaddySkins site, you are only able to bet on CSGO items. Even though some skin betting websites also offer Dota 2 cosmetics, this operator chose to focus specifically on CSGO. After all, skin gambling is way more common in the latter game compared to the other Valve title.
However, as we’ve seen above, they do not offer traditional Case Openings only, but also a few different betting game modes to make gambling even more fun.
Location And Age Restrictions
As with every betting site, you have to be at least 18 years old to use the CSGO service DaddySkins provides. It is absolutely illegal to take part in gambling activities if you’re under 18, and the website could proceed with the termination of your account where you be breaking the rule.
The process to sign up is fairly simple. Visit daddyskins.com and click on the pink button “Sign In”. A little window will pop out, and you’ll have the option to either create a new account with your email address and password or use another authenticator method such as Google, Facebook, and Steam. As you’ll be betting on CSGO skins, we suggest you register using the latter so that it will be easier to withdraw your winnings.
Deposit And Withdrawal Methods
DaddySkins betting website supports, at the moment, two deposit methods.
- Via G2A Pay payment system: Credit Cards, BTC, Skrill, and more with some minimal fee applied by G2A Pay. Much depends on the country you are depositing from.
- Via Gift Cards: as mentioned before, DaddySkins distributes them via few marketplaces like G2A. People can buy Gift Cards, which are easy to deposit on the site, at a really attractive price, and give them to their friends.
Privacy And Security
All DaddySkins reviews will pay a lot of attention to this aspect. The operator has been on the market since 2017 and proven itself as a legit CSGO service throughout the many years of operating. They implemented the Provably Fair betting system long ago to demonstrate their transparency and 100% fairness to everyone. This is why the website counts nowadays with millions of visits as well as registered users on the platform, from all over the world.
Given that scam websites sometimes don’t even last weeks, the time has proven DaddySkins is a legal website. Moreover, the positive reviews we read on internet websites and forums once again demonstrate that the site is secure and your data is safe.
First of all, DaddySkins has a very detailed FAQ section on their website worth reading for any question or doubt. Unfortunately, the website doesn’t have a live option; however they assured us they are working on it.
What they do have is a ticket support system available as soon as you click on “Support” at the bottom of the home page. We find it particularly useful as everyone can contact them, not only registered customers. Therefore if you have any inquiries before signing up, feel free to submit a ticket, only after checking if the answer to your problem isn’t listed on the FAQ section already.
If you prefer, you can also directly contact them via email at [email protected]. They assure you they will answer as soon as possible. In fact, their support is very good, and it’s clear they put a lot of emphasis on the players’ satisfaction.
Ending our review, DaddySkins has proven itself to be a great betting site for skins and case opening. Definitely a top choice when it comes to CSGO items given its great odds, variety of game modes, and daily promotions.
Although some things could be improved, such as the addition of a Dota 2 section and live chat support available 24/7, their dedication to the service they provide, attention to consumers as well as the fairness of their systems makes DaddySkins surely a top choice when it comes to CSGO skin betting.
Is Daddyskins Legit?
Yes, and there are a few reasons to believe so. The site has been around for more than 3 years and has more than 1 million dedicated users, which opened, throughout the years, more than 54 million cases.
Is There A Daddyskins App?
No, unfortunately, this betting operator has yet to develop an app dedicated to its service.
Are Case Openings The Only Mode Available?
No, apart from Case Openings, you can find on DaddySkins many other modes such as Arenas, Exchanges, and Upgrades.