- Weekly giveaways and special offers
- Active social media presence
- Wide selection of CS:GO skins
- HD streams for live matches
- Easy and quick registration process
- Mobile-optimized platform and Android app
- Cashback up to 10%
- Free daily rewards
- Partner program available
- Chance to win CSGO skins
- Competitive and exciting PvP matches
- Regular updates and news notifications
- Diverse and interactive event formats
- 0% fees on deposits and withdrawals
- Regular updates and new event releases
- Diverse Payment Methods
- Wide Range of Games
- Substantial Welcome Bonus
- Convenient integration with Steam accounts
- Multilingual support and international accessibility
- Fast and convenient deposit/withdrawal process
- Live betting and live streaming options
- Attractive odds and competitive markets
- Virtual item trading marketplace
- Advanced game tech and fintech features
- Secure transactions on the blockchain
- Big welcome bonus package
- Well-optimized mobile version
- No limit on how much you can deposit or withdraw
- Pre-match and live betting options
- Generous promotions and bonuses
- Statistics Center
- Multiple gambling options
- Bonuses and promotions for users
Hellcase In A Nutshell
Hellcase is a very popular skin trading and CS2 case opening betting website operating since 2016 and receiving more than 3 million visits monthly.
The service they provide is widely appreciated, as the betting website is ranked among the top sites in its category. Both Dota 2 and CS2 skin gambling are available on the Hellcase betting site, and they also offer their customers some minigames.
The odds are definitely better than those offered by Valve itself, and the website has a huge selection of skins users can select from. There are a decent amount of ways you can deposit or withdraw on the betting site, and if you have any queries, their customer support is always helpful and accessible directly from the website, although no live chat option is available.
|Bonuses and promotions
|Deposit and withdrawal options
|4,6 / 5
Bonuses, Referral Codes, And Promotions
Similar to how other skin betting websites work, Hellcase provides a welcome bonus for all those newcomers who register the site. In order to qualify for the bonus, users have to provide a Hellcase promo code. This is done by entering the Hellcase code of your choice after the registration procedure is done in the dedicated section.
Hellcase also has several promotions available, including daily bonuses and giveaways.
- Daily bonuses. As the name suggests, the Daily Bonus is a feature that rewards users who visit Hellcase every day with items and account balance.
- Giveaways. Customers can access them through the “Giveaway” button at the top of the page. Users who complete tasks described in the giveaway receive entries for them. Each entry increases your chance to win the giveaway, so collect as many entries as you can to maximize your chance of getting the best skins.
There are also interval giveaways, which have their own timer, and Premium Hellcase members have the chance to take part in more exclusive ones daily, weekly, and monthly. We talk about Premium membership below.
There is a lot to cover as Hellcase really went a step further compared to other skin betting sites in terms of fun and unique features.
- Premium membership. We’ll start with this since we mentioned it just a few paragraphs before. The Premium subscription provides the user with a better and more exclusive experience. When Premium, a customer receives several limited features and perks: unique cases access, giveaways, coins, emotes, a dedicated support agent, available 24/7, and high-priority support ticket processing.
There are three different plans, Silver, Gold, and Diamond, and they cost $5, $15, and $25 monthly each. Of course, the better the plan, the more exclusive bonuses you get.
- Minigames. There are several types of casino games available to all users. “Mixxer” is a Russian roulette in which you create a mix of your favorite cases and open them to get a chance to win a free bonus case.
“Case battle” is a game designed for 2 to 4 players where multiple players open the same cases, and the one with the highest total cost receives all skins. Users themselves can create these battles and even invite friends with a link.
In “Upgrade,” players select a skin from their inventory they would like to upgrade. They then select a skin from Hellcase they want to win. With a successful upgrade, the player wins the skin. If the upgrade is unsuccessful, they lose their skin.
- Events. Hellcase runs a lot of special and time-limited events during which players will get tokens by simply bet and open cases marked with the event icon. These tokens can be used to buy great prizes at the store, and the more you collect them, the higher you’ll place on the leaderboard. The Wheel of Fortune is also available during some events, gives you the possibility to use tokens and possibly win valuable skins. All information about what events are currently happening can be found hellcase.com.
On the betting website, there are many other features available, such as Skin Shards, which, if collected and combined, grant you free skin, multicases, and Farm cases.
Hellcase has a great advantage over potential competitors because they offer their skin gambling service for both CS2 and Dota 2. Both games have their dedicated sections on hellcase.com and the betting odds, as well as the skin variety, are very convenient.
However, some features, like the Fortune Wheel we talked about before, sometimes only have CS2 rewards, as clearly the operator invests a bit more in such game compared to Dota 2, for which skin betting is not as popular.
Location And Age Restrictions
Hellcase clearly states that no individual under the age of 18 may use their betting service, regardless of any consent from parents or guardians. Any infringement of this rule can lead to the termination of the account.
As far as location goes, no restrictions are reported. Their Terms of Service don’t mention any forbidden country, and therefore, registration can be completed from potentially any region in the world, given, of course, that it has a stable and supported internet connection.
CS2 and Dota 2 belong to Valve and are only available through Steam; therefore, any skin transaction must be carried out using a Steam account.
This is why you won’t be creating a completely new account, but you’ll be registering using your Steam account. Go to hellcase.com and click on the “Sign in through Steam” button on the top right corner of the website. A new window will pop out, redirecting you to the Steam page. Enter your credentials and make sure you read carefully about the information you are about to provide to the operator.
Remember to check if your Steam account is able to trade and that the operator is in no way affiliated with Valve.
Deposit And Withdrawal Methods
Customers can deposit using a few methods, some of which depend on the country you are depositing from. Despite not being as comprehensive as on some other websites, the options available are decent and include G2A Pay, Visa, Mastercard, and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Payments might be delayed, but if they exceed the 1-hour mark, then it is advisable to contact Hellcase directly.
When it comes to withdrawing, the process is simple. Go to your profile and click the “Send” button on the item you would like to withdraw, then click “Get” when the trade offer is ready and wait to get redirected to the trade on Steam. The option to sell and exchange skins are also there.
Privacy And Security
All Hellcase reviews will pay a lot of attention to this aspect. Being a skin betting site only, it does not have, like many other websites of the same sort, a gaming license. However, after carefully reviewing their betting service and thoroughly inspecting customers’ feedback, we assure you of the guaranteed safety of the site.
It has been in operation since 2016 and receives millions of visits daily, as well as counting with more than 8 million registered users. The operator’s reputation is very good, and their customer support is always available and responsible. All these factors show that the website is trusted, and therefore your data is safe and secure.
First of all, there is a FAQ section available for all visitors to read. Despite not covering some key information like payment methods available or the registration process, it still is very useful and worth checking.
If you have any inquiries, you can contact the operator directly via email at [email protected] or phone number. The staff is very helpful and ready to work to solve your issues, and are active on websites such as Trust Pilot, showing their interest in giving you the best betting experience possible on their website.
The only downside is that a lives support chat is not available unless you are a Premium member, and therefore all support is made through a ticket system.
Given all the information reviewed above, we satisfactorily conclude that Hellcase is a legit skin betting and case opening website.
What we especially like are all the special features they provide to their users, as well as the opportunities for receiving daily bonuses and promotions. Perhaps the reduced amount of payment methods available and the absence of a live chat are a few disadvantages, but overall, Hellcase conquered a top position in CS2 and Dota 2 betting given their many years of service and the demonstrated safety of all money transactions.
Is Hellcase Legit?
Yes, we can safely say Hellcase is a legal website. They have been providing their service since 2016 and now count with millions of visitors and registered users. They score high on several reviews, showing that they earned the trust of customers over the years.
Can The Steam Wallet Funds Be Used To Open Cases?
No, the Steam wallet is not appropriate on Hellcase. To start betting, you have to fill up the balance on the website directly using one of the methods described above (G2A, cryptocurrencies, and more).
Is There A Hellcase App?
No, unfortunately, the betting operator has yet to develop an app for its service.