- Weekly giveaways and special offers
- Active social media presence
- Wide selection of CS:GO skins
- HD streams for live matches
- Easy and quick registration process
- Mobile-optimized platform and Android app
- Cashback up to 10%
- Free daily rewards
- Partner program available
- Chance to win CSGO skins
- Competitive and exciting PvP matches
- Regular updates and news notifications
- Diverse and interactive event formats
- 0% fees on deposits and withdrawals
- Regular updates and new event releases
- Diverse Payment Methods
- Wide Range of Games
- Substantial Welcome Bonus
- Convenient integration with Steam accounts
- Multilingual support and international accessibility
- Fast and convenient deposit/withdrawal process
- Live betting and live streaming options
- Attractive odds and competitive markets
- Virtual item trading marketplace
- Advanced game tech and fintech features
- Secure transactions on the blockchain
- Big welcome bonus package
- Well-optimized mobile version
- No limit on how much you can deposit or withdraw
- Pre-match and live betting options
- Generous promotions and bonuses
- Statistics Center
- Multiple gambling options
- Bonuses and promotions for users
Since the time where eSports games became available worldwide, the trading industry also improved, as most trading activities right now can be done online. Thus, in the world of eSports betting and trading, especially in Dota2 and CSGO, online trading is the most popular way of having the items someone loves or wants to have.
Generally, CSGO or Dota2 online trading has been one of the main functions of any sportsbook or gambling site as developers or founders are earning easy money by having this kind of service. And one of the most popular trading sites on the internet right now is Tradeit.gg – this site trade bot website that supports trading from eSports games: CSGO, Dota2, H1Z1, RUST, and TF2 skins.
Moreover, if you have read other reviews on the web, the site has the most positive reviews, unlike any other eSports trading site. And if you would question ‘is tradeit.gg legit?’ then the question is ‘yes’ as the platform would not last for more than three (3) years if they are not the best. The site also completed about 34 million trades in just those years mentioned. Not to mention, the site has about 2000 active users online every day, which means they are loved by many.
|Trust and Fairness
|Games and Software
|Bonuses and Promotions
Pros and Cons
- Free Bonus Upon Sign-Up
- Huge Selection for Esports Games’ Skins
- The Site Offers Filters in Locating Such Items
- Active Website
- Friendly and Approachable Customer Support
- Availability of Instant Cashout Option
- Outdated User Interface
- Large Fee on Instant Cashout
Bonuses, Referral Codes, and Promotions
Like any other CSGO, Dota2, or other eSports trading sites, Tradeit.gg also offers bonuses, referral codes, and other promotions to attract upcoming or new users. They usually do this to give back to the community, and for the overwhelming support they receive every day.
If you are new and looking for Tradeit.gg promocode/s, I must tell you Tradeit.gg promocode/s are available everywhere, and you may search for them on other review sites or trading websites.
Other than that, you can follow them on Twitter and allow notification from them to know their upcoming events or giveaways because most of it will give you discount codes or lower fees, or expensive skins.
But if you are tired of following them on any social media accounts, you can try doing this:
- Register to Steam Application.
- Verify the email you used.
- Add “TRADEIT.GG” in your Steam name and enjoy Tradeit.gg lower fees about 3%.
As you can see, Tradeit.gg has one of the effortless user interfaces, which won’t make your eyes hurt and won’t make you have a hard time finding your way in the platform. With its black and blue theme, it’s pleasing to the eyes and could be one of the factors why they are one of the most visited CSGO and Dota 2 Trading sites.
Tradeit.gg is one of the few trading sites where it allows you to filter items, where you can switch on and off duplicates, or you can on and off hide untradeable skins or filter price range. And this is helpful, especially to those who are new to the platform, as it allows them to see only the things they are searching for.
Moreover, another special feature they have is its customer support is available through live chat, where you can address any issue or problem in real-time. And it only takes about less than an hour for them to respond to your query.
Location and Age Restrictions
What makes Tradeit.gg remarkable is it does not restrict any country from registering on their website as it allows players or users from all over the world to register and trade, buy, or sell skins from the eSports games they love. Besides, like any other trading site available on the internet, Tradeit.gg requires any user to be at least 18 years old and above as this is one of the requirements in any trading site for users to follow the site’s terms of service.
One of the questions always asked by people on the internet ‘is Tradeit.gg safe?’ and the answer will always be ‘yes, and why? Tradeit.gg uses the Steam application, where it allows its users to register and authenticate their accounts using their mobile phones.
And through this app, users can also know their trade history within trading sites or any eSports gambling websites. However, the site is not affiliated with Steam, so it’s the user’s discretion to avoid any malicious requests or offers from unknown users or websites.
How to Trade With Tradeit.gg?
Trading in their platform is simple, make sure to follow these steps:
- Create a Steam Account.
- Log in to your Steam Account on their platform.
- Once it redirected you to their homepage, click the ‘trade’ button located in the center.
- Put your trade URL in the box as it will be the basis of your trade requests from time to time.
- Select the item/s you want to trade while also selecting the items you would like to receive.
- And make sure you have enough funds to pay for your requested item to receive.
- Once you have paid the transaction payment or the price of the skin you want to receive;
- Accept trade using your Steam Application, and then it will automatically be put in your inventory.
- Double-check the item if it is in your inventory.
Payment Methods and Withdrawal
Tradeit.gg has a lot of payment method options you can choose from. The site is supported with G2A Pay’s Payment System, where it allows them to accept about 200 payment methods. And notably, here are the most used payment method on their site:
- Bitcoin (Cryptocurrency)
- Ether (Cryptocurrency)
- USD Coin
And as you would notice, most of their used payment method options are cryptocurrencies, which means the world is evolving, so is our mode of payment, which is fast, digital, secured, and worldwide. Moreover, the same options (listed above) can be done in withdrawing your skins or money.
Privacy and Security
A lot of people been putting fake thoughts about the site like the Tradeit.gg scam threads, but when it comes to Privacy and Security, Tradeit.gg does not disappoint its users as most of the user’s activities in the platform requires his or her authenticated email, which means you he or she tracks what he or she are doing on the site, and he or she will see who he or she have contacted or asked for a trade.
And talking about security, the site is guaranteed with its Steam authenticator, where one needs to verify his or her account before logging or accepting trade or offers from any other user or website.
Their customer support is superb and available 24/7, and especially they can be contacted through live chat, where you can send your queries in real-time. So far, their CS does not disappoint you as most of the staff (on Twitter and in the platform itself) are friendly and accommodating.
If you are not convinced with the listed features above or the kind of service the platform is offering, here is some Tradeit.gg alternatives you can also visit and explore:
This website is also an eSports trading site, especially if you are a CSGO or Dota 2 enthusiast or player. One of the main features it has is its wide range of payment and withdrawal options.
This trading website has one of the coolest user interfaces on the internet right now, and their crypto instant withdrawal works flawlessly.
Tradeit.gg is one of the most legitimate trading platforms, and I never experienced anything unlucky while I was using their website. And if you are new to eSports trading, I guarantee you, Tradeit.gg is one of the best out there. They also offer a variety of payment options and assure your security and privacy.
How to Get Tradeit.gg Code?
Most review websites have been offering Tradeit.gg code/s, but if you want to get legitimate codes, make sure to follow Tradeit.gg, Twitter account, and make sure you are notified of all events and giveaways.
How Long Does It Take for Cash Out on Tradeit.gg?
The site offers an instant cash-out option, which means it only takes a maximum of 10 seconds for any user to cash out its money.
How Does Tradeit.gg Work?
The platform is simple to understand as you have three options, either you will sell, buy, or trade items or skins. Instructions are also given on how to trade or get your trade URL, as these are handy, especially for the new users.
How Much Does Tradeit.gg Charge to Sell?
If you are selling an item on the platform, it is given that the site will receive a commission of about 0 to 30%, depending on the value of the skins/items in the Steam Market value.