Whilst the CSGO gambling scene has continued to surge in growth over the last few years, it becomes more mainstream, and more legal platforms are appearing, and with that, there are new games being introduced. One of those games is called CS2 Dice. We have gathered the information in this guide to explain what the Dice game is whilst providing you with the best sites and bonuses available.
- Over 1000 online casino games
- Extensive pre-match and live markets
- Thousands of weekly events to wager
- Generous bonus cases for players
- Transparent and fair gameplay mechanics.
- Secure payment handling and data protection
- Wide range of accepted cryptocurrencies
- Extensive selection of over 3000 slots
- Competitive minimum and maximum bets
- Exciting jackpot opportunities
- Multiple language support
- Multiplier customization for gameplay control
- Potential for increased inventory value
- Easy skin exchange process
- Skin-based betting without commission
- Engaging live bets feature
- Regular giveaways and free skins
- Convenient deposit and withdrawal methods
- Easy and fast registration process
- Quick and efficient trading system
- Recent winners showcase for transparency
- Provably fair game mechanics
- Quick and easy deposit process
- Exciting roulette and crash games
- Acceptance of VGO skins
- Steam API Key integration for safer trades
Best CSGO & CS2 Dice Websites
Below is a list of some of the best CSGO betting sites with promocodes that offer the game. You can sign up for bonuses for each.
- Farmskins – CSGOBETS390
- Hellcase – csgobets390
How Does The CS2 Dice Game Work?
The name itself is a big giveaway; it’s not something to over complicate. It is an exciting CS2 themed game based on the traditional casino game; if you gamble regularly, you might already be familiar with this.
The game works on a simple and easy to understand format. It holds similarities to other casino and slots games, so shouldn’t take long to get used to. Players just need to place bets on what they think the outcome of the dice roll will be. If you choose correctly, you win, and if not, you lose your bet.
How Popular Is It?
The CS2 Dice game has not risen to the popularity of its counterparts; roulette, cs:go blackjack, coinflip, etc. but it is favored by some users. This is because it is easy to learn and understand. Additionally, there are great options to increase your chances of winning, which is obviously important when it comes to this. You can expect it to continue in growth in the coming months and years.
Deposit And Withdrawal
As is the case with the majority of CS2 gambling sites, there is a wide range of ways to deposit after you sign up. In most cases, you need to create an account and also link your Steam account. This is so players can deposit their in-game skins in exchange for the monetary value or the platforms respective currency.
On top of this, your traditional deposit methods will be available. For example, debit and credit cards, cryptocurrencies, and online wallets. Please note that these vary based on the betting platform and are not universal.
The option to deposit using skins is fantastic for those that do not want to risk losing real money. Some people collect skins just from playing the game, and now they can use those to bet on almost any casino.
Is There A CS2 Dice Strategy?
As the game fully relies on luck, there isn’t much of a strategy available. However, that doesn’t mean you cannot create tactics to have your own form of CS2 Dice strategy to benefit you as best as possible.
You can create your own tactics that suit your playstyle, or you can go for more conservative wagers to boost your chances of winning and creating more profit long term. An example of this is that you do not always have to bet on an exact outcome.
Instead, you can wager on a low outcome, which is anything from 1 to 6, or a high outcome which is from 8 to 12. There is also a medium outcome, which is seven. So rather than risking it all on one number, you can choose a bet which covers you for a few potential outcomes. Just be aware that the odds will be lower.